Today, when staying in a hotel or resort, they seem to nickle and dime you to death. They have wi-fi, but most charge you for it. Staying at a downtown hotel? You can add at least $25 per night to park your car. If they are a "resort", you'll have to pay a resort fee whether you'll be using the spa, golf course etc, or not! A lot of hotels and motels are now offering "free breakfast". This usually consists of some bland looking and tasting bagels, pastries and really bad coffee. Room service? Sure, but you'll pay an arm and a leg for it.
My previous posts have been rather generic in nature because I've been talking about B&Bs in general. For this next "value" section I'll be more specific about the value you receive here at the Sandlake Country Inn. We think our Oregon coast Bed and Breakfast offers a better value than most hotels. When you stay at Sandlake Country Inn, you'll find these items are all included in your room rate:
- A 4 course hot breakfast delivered to your door in the morning
- Your choice of Ron's home roast coffee, varieties of Stash teas, or gourmet hot cocoas delivered to your door an hour before your breakfast
- Slipper Socks
- Jacuzzi/whirlpool tubs (3 rooms have double jacuzzi/whirlpool tubs)
- Luxury bubble baths, lotions and soaps. All of our bath amenities are natural, green products
- Private Decks
- 24 hour beverage area and famous cookies
- Free local phone calls
- Complimentary wi-fi
- Concierge services...we'll help you plan day trips and inform you of all the local great spots around Pacific City, 3 Capes Scenic Route, Tillamook and other towns up and down the amazing Oregon Coast. We'll also tell you about our favorite local restaurants and wine tasting rooms
- Business services...free fax and we'll print up your boarding pass.
- Bottled Water
- DVD/VHS players in your room
- Extensive movie collection for your use
- CD Collection
- CD Player in your room
- Board Games
- Starlight Suite has telescope to view stars
- Picnic table
- Deer, humming birds, wild life in our peaceful setting
Your stay at a B&B is more of an experience, not just a place to rest your head. If you have never stayed at a B&B, try it! Each and every one is different and offers a different experience, so sometimes you need to try a few to discover the one(s) that fit your style.
At Sandlake Country Inn, we specialize in romantic getaways on the Oregon Coast. Our rooms are large, private, comfortable and relaxing. Let us pamper you while you have your private breakfast in your own room. After you check in, the stress of your hectic life will disappear. To see our rooms and check availability, log on to our website at sandlakecountryinn.com We look forward to seeing you!