Are you an aspiring innkeeper at heart, dreaming about owning your own Bed and Breakfast? Join us October 18-21 2009 for the Northwest's only intensive Aspiring Innkeeper Seminar!
Don't be taken by surprise. Learn the pitfalls both financial and personal by experienced innkeepers before you spend your life's savings! Make no mistake, owning a bed and breakfast is a business. With every business you need to have a plan, call to action and resources. By taking our seminar you will have made your first investment towards a successful career.Learn from experts:
- How To Develop A Business Plan.
- Pros and Cons of Purchasing an Existing B&B or Start Up.
- Financing - How Much Does It Take?
- What To Look For When Buying An Inn - Profit and Loss/Future Potential.
- How To Explore Financing Options.
- Once You Have Your Bed and Breakfast, Now What???
- "Build it and they will come?" Not any more!! After you have your inn, learn what it takes to "get heads in beds". We emphasize learning about website design, marketing, PR, photography and how to create an internet presence.
- CLICK HERE to see many more topics in our schedule.